Friday, September 2, 2011

iPhone Travel App

Dear Readers technology can do such a thing that I never even thought of before.  iPhone in your hand means thousands of apps in your hand that can be useful in your life anytime whether you are cooking, driving, travelling by plane or waiting in a long queue in an airport to take the chance to fly as wait listed.  In my case I was one going to be wait listed but something clicked in my mind that in my iPhone there is an reservation App.  I asked to the other passenger trying for same flight number and one whom I asked waiting in 6th position.  I see that my chances are very less there but still i tried an App.  With in 10 mins time an airline officer came with some papers in her hand and I asked her about my paper work? then she asked my name and she went through the list of passenger and found my name.   She told me to proceed with check in then that time Wowww thanks iPhone i will never leave you off my hands.  Its a full interactive booking engine: air ticket, hotel, car rental, tickets & attractions, last minute deals, airport VIP lounge reservation, worldwide travel insurance, weather, maps, live support, all in one application.

No comments:

Post a Comment